The Dry Dock Bar at Dooley's Hotel Waterford is a comfortable bar serving the best of local produce and quality beverages.
Breakfast is served 9am-12noon
Bar Lunch is served 12noon-3pm, with Daily Specials
Carvery Lunch is served on Sundays
An Extensive Bar Menu is served from 3pm - 9:30pm
Live Music on most Fridays and Saturdays
Traditional Irish Session Wednesday Night during the Summer Months.
An Emigrants Tale - Irish Show every Tuesday & Thursday during the summer months.
The Dry Dock Bar at Dooley's Hotel aims to serve you, the customer, as best as we can.
Daily Food Specials and Drinks Specials are now a very big part of what we do at Dooley's Hotel.
Our food brings a taste of everything but traditional food is our big thing, so try out the daily roast of the day, fish and chips, beef and guinness stew among others.
- Waterford Crystal Visitor Centre - Reopened June 2010
- Waterford Museum of Treasures
- The Forum Waterford - Major Concert Venue
- Theatre Royal Waterford - Major Theatre & Concert Venue
- Garter Lane - Theatre & Arts Centre
- Waterford Suir Valley Railway
- Lismore Castle & Gardens
- The Copper Coast UNESCO European Geopark
- Fenor Bog - National Nature Reserve
- Dunbrody Famine Ship - New Ross
- Spraoi Festival - Street Entertainment Festival - August Bank Holiday Weekend
Visit website: www.dooleys-hotel.ie
Whats on Offer:
- Live Music
- Parties Catered For
- Baby-changing Facilities
- Coach Tours
- Family Friendly
- Family Run
- Function Room
- High Chairs
- Smoking Area
- Wheelchair Access
Had a great night in this pub? Loved the food? Write a review and let us know what you thought of this pub.
What do you think?
What is the most important thing to you when choosing a pub?