The Toby Jub is a family run pub with small restaurant serving excellent food. We also have a six bedroom bed and breakfast. We're located in a quaint village but are accessable to all amenities.
- Salmon fishing is famous in this area.
- There are four golf courses within 8 miles
- The famous Lismore castle is only 4 miles away
- Locally, this village is a heritage town
- We have stunning veiws of the Knockmealdown Mountains, Galtee Mountains and the Commeragh.
- There is also 2 working Abbeys nearby, the Monks and the Sisters.
Visit website: www.tobyjug.ie
Whats on Offer:
- Early Licence
- Late Bar
- Live Music
- Parties Catered For
- Pub Quiz
- Beer Garden
- Car Parking
- Family Friendly
- Family Run
- Function Room
- Listed Building
- Off Licence
- Open Fire
- Smoking Area
Had a great night in this pub? Loved the food? Write a review and let us know what you thought of this pub.
What do you think?
What is the most important thing to you when choosing a pub?