You are guaranteed the best of all worlds when you stay at the luxurious four star Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Galway. One of the finest Galway Hotels with scenic Galway Bay views, luxury city centre hotel accommodation, excellent food, world class spirit one spa & leisure facilities, superb conference & meeting venue and elegant wedding facilities.
Ideally located on the waterfront of Lough Atalia and overlooking Galway Bay, the Radisson Blu Hotel Galway & spirit one spa is only a few minutes walk to the buzzing Galway city centre and only a 2 hour drive from Dublin and 1 hour transfer from Shannon & Knock airports.
Top 10 Things to Do in Galway
- Take a leap of faith from the high diving board at Blackrock
- Have cosy pint in one of the famous watering holes.
- Relax and enjoy the sunshine in Eyre Square, just take it all in.
- Listen to the buskers and savour the atmosphere on Quay Street
- Walk the Salthill prom and kick the wall for luck.
- Appreciate the magnificent, rugged and wild Connemara landscape
- Listen to traditional musician just picking up a tune in on of the old bars
- Eat your fill of local seafood at one of Galway’s fine dining establishments
- Party at one of Galway’s many famous festivals
- Take a trip to one of the many islands - for a taste of old Ireland
Visit website: www.radissonhotelgalway.com
Whats on Offer:
- Late Bar
- Live Music
- Parties Catered For
- Baby-changing Facilities
- Beer Garden
- Car Parking
- Coach Tours
- Family Friendly
- Function Room
- High Chairs
- Open Fire
- Smoking Area
- Wheelchair Access
Had a great night in this pub? Loved the food? Write a review and let us know what you thought of this pub.
What do you think?
What is the most important thing to you when choosing a pub?