The Danny Mann - World Famous Irish singing pub
Live Traditional music seven nights per week. Sing-a-long to popular bands such as The Molly Maguires and Natural Gas. Enjoy our excellent food from our extensive bar menu - our chefs source local produce so you can be sure of a quality meal at very affordable prices. All our beef is 100% Irish and fully traceable back to the farm.
Enjoy an ice cold Guinness on tap or an Irish Coffee with a snack. Whatever your reason for visiting The Danny Mann Pub you can be sure of a "Cead Mile Failte" - "A Hundred Thousand Welcomes". Come on in and enjoy the craic! See you there!
WHAT'S ON OFFER / FACILITIES
Whether you're a couple or a group of 40+, The Danny Mann Pub can cater for you. We take advance bookings for group lunches or dinners. Reserved tables, beautifully set and ready for you to enjoy our fantastic cuisine. For advance bookings please telephone 00353 64 31640 or email on the address above. Our dedicated reservation team will handle your booking with the professionalism you deserve.
Live Traditional Music is played every night and every live sporting event is shown on our big screens. Whatever your reason for visiting Killarney and The Danny Mann, a good time is guaranteed.
All major sporting events shown live on our big screens. Traditional Irish sing-a-long music every night.
* The world famous ‘Ring of Kerry' starts from Killarney and is a spectacular drive to the Atlantic Ocean, over the Kerry Mountains.
* Killarney National Park is only 0.4km away, as is St. Mary's Cathedral.
* Gaelic football matches and outdoor concerts are performed at the Fitzgerald Stadium, only minutes away.
* The beautiful lakes of Killarney are 0.8km from us where you can enjoy a boat trip and Ross Castle, where the O'Donoghue Clan battled with invading forces, is only 3km away.
* There is plenty to do and see in Killarney, something to suit everybody.
Visit website: www.evistonhouse.com
Whats on Offer:
- Late Bar
- Live Music
- Parties Catered For
- Baby-changing Facilities
- Car Parking
- Coach Tours
- Family Friendly
- Family Run
- Function Room
- Open Fire
- Smoking Area
- Wheelchair Access
Had a great night in this pub? Loved the food? Write a review and let us know what you thought of this pub.
What do you think?
What is the most important thing to you when choosing a pub?