Bob Reidy's Bar & Skyfarmer's Restaurant is situated enroute along the beautiful Lough Derg drive. Reidy's Bar offers the best in live entertainment on the weekends, while Skyfarmer's Restaurant is open Monday to Sunday from 12pm offering a tasteful lunch menu, evening bar menu and an extensive A la Carte menu.
We cater for all groups and occasions and together Reidy's Bar & Skyfarmer's Restaurant offer excellence in food, wine and entertainment in relaxed and friendly surroundings.
WHAT'S ON OFFER / FACILITIES
Reidy's Bar and Skyfarmer's Restaurant are open seven days a week. The Restaurant seats up to 40 with additional seating in the lounge dining area and in the bar. We cater for all occasions - large and small bookings. A menu can be tailored to your requirements for group bookings. Vouchers are available for the Restaurant. Reidy's bar features live music every weekend from the "stage" in the bar. Sit, relax and enjoy the music or take a spin around the "dance floor".
Adjacent to the Bar and Restaurant is "The Barn" which is an ideal venue for dances, auctions or any big event. It features a full bar, stage, and dance floor with surrounding dance floor seating. We have 3 customer car parks on site for your convenience.
• Located along Lough Derg, Newtown offers a visit to the "Old Newtown Mill", a short drive to "The Graves of Leinster Men" or participate in a Clay Shoot locally.
• Garrykennedy (4.5km approx.) features Garrykennedy Harbour, Fishing, Playground, Forest Walk, Public Amenities.
• Dromineer (12 km. approx.) features Dromineer Harbour, Playground, Lakeside Walks, Lake Tours, Public Amenities.
• Castlelough (4.5 km. approx.) features Lakeside and Forest Walks and Public Amenities.
• Killaloe Town (16 km. approx) features Boat Hire, Watersports, Lake Tours.Outside Killaloe at "Two Mile Gate" features the University of Limerick Activity Centre.
• Nenagh Town (4 km approx.) features Shopping, Cinema, Tennis Club, Swimming Pool and Fitness Centre, Nenagh Castle, Equestrian Centre & Golf Club.
• Limerick City (35 km.approx)
• Shannon Airport (65km.approx)
Whats on Offer:
- Live Music
- Parties Catered For
- Beer Garden
- Car Parking
- Coach Tours
- Family Friendly
- Family Run
- High Chairs
- Open Fire
- Smoking Area
- Wheelchair Access
Had a great night in this pub? Loved the food? Write a review and let us know what you thought of this pub.
"Lip Smack-in Delicious!!!"
Best meal that I had while vacationing in Ireland. My hat is off to Bobby & the Chef.
Review published 5 March 2012
An excellent well run establishment, full of character. A proprieter that certainly knows how to make the most of his talents. Well worth a return visit.
Review published 9 February 2010
"10 outta 10 for Bobby"
What a night in Reidys bar, great entertainment, great food and top class service- great solid well run business - top marks to Bobby and staff
Review published 14 May 2009
What do you think?
What is the most important thing to you when choosing a pub?